What is accelGRx?
Nexteq’s accelGRx™ is a unique GNSS receiver development platform targeting two problems in GNSS receiver development:
- The black box nature of commercial GNSS receivers makes it difficult for third-parties to research and develop new techniques and algorithms that require deep in-receiver integration
- The high cost and time required to develop a high precision, reliable and compact GNSS receiver from scratch
accelGRx offers a rapid and straightforward path towards solving these problems with:
- Commercial quality platform uniquely open for third-party R&D
- Professional high precision GNSS receiver hardware and software ready for immediate production
Commercial quality platform uniquely open for third-party R&D
accelGRx is an open platform that gives unprecedented access inside the receiver. This allows researchers to investigate advanced GNSS topics and create innovative new GNSS techniques and algorithms, including tightly and deeply coupled multi-sensor integration, new signal processing techniques benefiting from PVT solution feedback and new PVT algorithms benefiting from low-level signal information.
Professional grade hardware and software ready for production
When development has been completed, it can be rapidly commercialized because of accelGRx’s production-ready hardware and software. By providing the building blocks of a high precision GNSS receiver, accelGRx can save millions of dollars and tens of thousands of man-hours in development costs.
What does accelGRx provide?
For research and development, accelGRx offers:
- Complete receiver operating system, tracking, PVT and FPGA logic
- Customize and configure accelGRx
- Add new capabilities and allow for deep in-receiver integration
- Design documentation and manuals
- The ability to develop and run applications accelGRx that have access to all real-time GNSS information
In addition, commercial quality accelGRx GNSS receiver boards are included so that new innovations can be confirmed in real-world environments. accelGRx boards have the following features
- Compact industry standard form factor and compatible pinout
- 64-channel wideband GPS L1 and Beidou B1 design
- High precision measurements and tracking performance
- GPS L1 C/A code and phase precision of 4 cm and 0.4 mm respectively
- Beidou B1 code and phase precision of 4 cm and 0.4 mm respectively
- GLONASS L1 and Galileo E1 ready hardware
With a manufacturing license, licensees will also have:
- Hardware design (schematic, PCB layout and BOM)
- Available customer support for the GNSS receiver development process
accelGRx stands apart from traditional receiver development kits by its open, fully accessible platform and its production-ready status. Nexteq is committed to helping third parties research, develop, test and commercialize innovative new GNSS techniques and algorithms on the production-ready, uniquely open accelGRx platform. Nexteq will also continue to support accelGRx, ensuring that it remains up-to-date with the latest GNSS advances.
For performance reports and details, contact Sales at: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Measurement Precision (RMS)||Receiver Specifications|
• GPS L1 C/A code: 4 cm
• GPS L1 carrier phase: 0.4 mm
• Beidou B1 code: 4 cm
• Beidou B1 carrier phase: 0.4 mm
• Positioning accuracy: 1.5 m
MHz Bandwidth for each GNSS signal